2016 was a year full of fun and adventure. To change up this blog installment, here is the video Linh and I shared on Facebook with our friends and families.
Some more quick fun facts about my 2016…
- Linh and I got engaged on October 12 in Half Moon Bay
- I have a new niece, Felicity, who I adore and got to visit in Jersey and can’t wait to see her again soon
- I posted 165 times on Facebook (I’m sure that’s a record for me, but that’s what you get when you hang around with a Facebook star like Linh)
- Linh and I went to Canada together on an extended business/pleasure adventure. It was her first time in Canada, first time meeting some of my family this year there and elsewhere, and the fall colours ;) were beautiful
- Along that theme, we went to a hockey game. Linh’s first, my umpteenth, but it was a good match really far along in the playoffs
- We built a garden that we love at our apartment home in San Jose
- Linh and I both re-started painting. Although Linh was more productive in making many pieces, it has been wonderful to get back into it for us both. It’s fun to paint pieces for our friends and home
- We ate countless oysters and in many fine establishments including *** Per Se
- We went horseback riding on the beach
- I traveled to a new country for me, Korea, and countless other places mostly with Linh… well I can count quite a few. Let me see: New York, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Portland and Dundee/wine country, Oregon, Marin, Napa (twice), Seattle (twice), Chicago (3 times), Austin, Atlanta, Miami and Orlando, Washington DC, Yosemite National Park and Tioga Pass, Lake Tahoe, Paso Robles, SLO, Morro bay, Arizona, New Jersey, (old / UK) Jersey, England (London, Manchester, Cambridge, Oxford, Nantwich…), and on the trip to Canada just Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario wine country, Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Gatineau Park, Greater Vancouver and Roberts Creek on the BC Sunshine Coast.