New year, new jameskelly.net, new camera gear, new adventures!
What's up friends... I'm happy to share my very quick video review and setup tour of my new camera gear and some sample photos (Google+ lets you click thru to the detail for EXIF info if you want to know that for the photos).
So, what's in my bag...
- Sony A7ii 24-megapixel mirror-less full-frame camera with built-in 5-axis image stabilization. #boom ...no kits lens, so I also got...
- Sony-Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 55mm f/1.8 ZA Lens. This is crazy awesome glass. search for reviews and photos if you don't believe me.
- Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS Lens. A boss zoom lens for sure. I love shooting the wide angles with this one.
- And the bag itself...Thinktank's Retrospective 5. Nice casual color and material and won't standout looking like I'm carrying around expensive camera gear.
- A few filters like the Hoya UV/Haze filter for the zoom lens and a B+W UV/Haze filter for the other.
- Adventuring over the San Francisco Bay treking Marin county's Mount Tam
- Ascending Mount Diablo with Heidi
- A stroll along the ocean in Santa Cruz
And finally a simple sample photo right here for ya of the orchid on my coffee table (or in full resolution)